Gardeners and gardeners take care of increasing the level of crop yields, fruit preservation. A special sowing calendar for 2019 will help in these matters, which I will discuss in the article.
Gardener's calendar for 2019 for planting and planting
In the table I reviewed the most favorable and unfavorable days in each month of 2019.
|Month of 2019||Favorable days||Types of work in the garden||Unfavorable days|
|January||10, 15, 16||It is recommended to sort the plants for subsequent planting.|
In January, flowers are also sown: carnations, primroses, begonias, irises. From vegetables it's time to sow hot peppers, leeks, celery, greens.
|February||6, 7, 12||Planted plants in pots or greenhouses. These can be root crops, deciduous plants.|
In February they plant eggplants, peppers, carrots, leeks, radishes, strawberries; from flowers - primroses, petunias, chrysanthemums.
|March||7, 10, 12||We are engaged in breeding seedlings. In March they plant early varieties of tomatoes, peppers, spinach, eggplants, kohlrabi, zucchini, radishes, dill, and parsley. Landing is subject to Echinacea and Petunia.||6, 21|
|April||2, 7, 11||Only frost-resistant plants are allowed to be planted in open ground. In the soil can be planted mustard, arugula, parsley, dill.||5, 19|
|May||7 - 9||You can carry out a variety of work, but thermophilic plants do not rush to plant. Recommended planting radish, leaf lettuce.||5, 19|
|June||5, 6, 13||You can carry out a variety of work in the garden and in the garden.|
Planted seedlings of thermophilic crops: peppers, tomatoes. A carrot, zucchini, pumpkin, corn and peas are planted in the ground.
|July||3, 11, 16||Planting, hilling, fruit picking.|
If you think that a holy place should not be empty, it's time to re-plant the plants: lettuce, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, beets.
|August||6 - 8||Any types of work on the summer cottage or garden plots.|
You can plant trees, sow greens.
|1, 15, 30|
|September||3 - 5||The optimal time for harvesting, planting trees, greenery.||14, 28|
|October||1, 2, 29||It is recommended to transplant perennial plants, to hide ripe fruits from the approaching frosts.||14, 28|
|November||1, 6, 7||You can plant a variety of greens and grow plants in the greenhouse. It's time to sow carrots, beets, plant garlic and onions.||12, 26|
|December||3, 5, 10||We plant greens and fast-ripening crops in the greenhouse. You can do the sowing of flowers: Irish rose, lavender.||12, 26|
As for the days that are not mentioned in the calendar, they are neutral. You can engage in farming, the result is more dependent on your mood. The most important and global work astrologers recommend to perform in favorable periods.
Astrologers' monthly recommendations for gardeners
For a good harvest, it is important to take into account some of the nuances of the lunar calendar for gardeners and gardeners.
- Pisces, Taurus and Cancer are female zodiac signs. They are characterized by vigor, endurance and are fertile, therefore, during their period it is best to carry out garden and garden work.
- Favorable signs that promote good yields: Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn.
- Signs that are of the male type are not very suitable for sowing. The only exception is Libra: during this period, you can plant ornamental and climbing plants.
- Worst of all, the results of similarity and yield, when the moon is in the zodiac constellations of Sagittarius and Aries.
- If it is a lunar day, under the influence of Leo or Aquarius, you can engage in pest control or tillage. It is important to carefully handle the sprouts in order not to damage them, otherwise they will no longer be able to grow further.
- Weed weeds, eliminate pests and plant plants can, when the Moon is in Aries.
- The waning moon in combination with the constellation Taurus has a positive effect on the roots, so this is the optimal time for their planting.
- The decreasing Moon, located in Cancer, promotes the planting of moisture-loving plants: cucumbers, tomatoes, greens, raspberries, currants.
- On days when the constellation Leo or Virgo protects, it is best to fight weeds and pests.
- The constellation of Libra with the growing Moon contributes to the favorable planting of cucumbers, legumes, and with a waning - root crops.
- In the days of Scorpio proceed to planting eggplants, peppers, greens, seedlings.
- It is recommended to “heal” and weed the plants when the Moon is in Sagittarius.
- Perennial plants and winter seeds are planted in the days of Capricorn.
- Landing on the lunar day of Aquarius should be postponed.
- Pruning trees and planting tomatoes is best during the Pisces constellation.
- Twins contribute to effective weed control. During this period, the collection of cereals, berries, fruits and root crops is recommended. You can dry the fruit.
- Collecting the underground parts of the plant is recommended during the waning moon, and the ground - during the growing.
- The periods of the Full Moon and the New Moon are considered unfavorable for farming.
- Limit activity in the garden during eclipses of solar and lunar eclipses.
- Changing one sign to another is also a very unfavorable period for gardeners and gardeners.
These are the main recommendations that will help gardeners and gardeners to gather a rich harvest and save it for a long period. For more convenience, get a big wall calendar, where you will fix the plans and results of your work.