One of the favorite and beautiful salads on the holiday table is considered to be the Sunflower salad, due to its unique taste and original presentation. Children especially like it because of the presence of chips in the classic recipe. This, of course, is not the most useful product, but for a change in a holiday you can pamper your family as an exception.
Calorie salad according to the classic recipe is - 206 kcal per 100 grams. Mayonnaise gives most of the calories; when it is replaced with sour cream, it decreases to 157 kcal.
The nutritional value of a variant with smoked chicken and pineapple is 158 kcal (due to tomatoes, pineapples and corn, the specific proportion of fatty foods is reduced).
Fish with sardines will have a caloric content of 225 kcal. But this is not the final data, because the hostesses are constantly changing the ingredients, and the energy value changes accordingly.
- boiled chicken fillet - 230-244 g;
- marinated mushrooms (champignons) - 370 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- mayonnaise - 250 g;
- olives - 75-80 g;
- chips - a pack, weighing 100 g
- The bottom of the plate, on which the salad will be collected, may be smeared with mayonnaise.
- Meat cut into pieces of arbitrary shape: diced, straw. Lay out the first layer.
- Mushrooms lay the second layer. Smear the sauce.
- Protein grate and lay on the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Lubricate the dressing.
- Sprinkle with grated yolks - this is the middle of our salad.
- Cut the olives and lay out, imitating sunflower seeds.
- Arrange the chips in a circle.
For beauty, you can pour chopped greens in diameter.
Delicious "Sunflower" with chicken and mushrooms
Salad can be prepared according to the classic recipe, with the same set of products. Only instead of pickled mushrooms to take fresh. Pre-fry them in vegetable oil. You can add another layer of grated cheese.
Smoked Chicken and Pineapple Salad
Instead of boiled chicken, you can use smoked, if there are no contraindications to this product. This ingredient will add a touch of spice, and pineapple - an unusual pleasant sweetness.
- tomatoes - 2 pcs .;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- chicken (smoked) - 370 g;
- corn - bank on 340 g;
- Pineapples - 230 g;
- chips - a pack of 100 g;
- olives - 75-80 g;
- mayonnaise - pack of 250 g
- Wash tomatoes, peel off the skins.
- Chop the chicken.
- Grate boiled eggs: yolks and proteins separately.
- Smear mayonnaise on the bottom of the plate and begin to lay out the meat, tomatoes. Smear the sauce.
- Put squirrels, corn. Fluff the dressing.
- Next, a layer of finely chopped pineapple, sprinkle with yolks.
- Cut olives in the form of "seeds" and put on the yolks.
- Decorate in a circle with chips, but do it in an hour after soaking the salad.
Interesting and original recipes for salad "Sunflower"
The classic version involves serving dishes in the form of a sunflower, but the internal ingredients can be different and unusual.
Fish version of traditional salad. Instead of sardines, cod liver is allowed.
- sardines - 250 g;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pcs .;
- eggs (boiled) - 3 pcs .;
- carrots (boiled) - 2 pcs .;
- mayonnaise - 250 g;
- olives - 75 g;
- packing of chips - 80 g;
- green onions - a bunch.
- Put sardines on the bottom of the dish and knead with a fork. We pour mayonnaise.
- We impose finely chopped cucumbers. If desired, pickled fruits can be replaced with fresh ones.
- Pour a layer of grated carrots. We pour mayonnaise.
- The next layer is shredded squirrels, and on them line finely chopped green onions, then sauce.
- The last layer is grated yolks. From cut olives make a pattern in the form of seeds.
- Give time to feed, decorate with chips around the edges.
- Serve salad garnished with dill.
With chips and seeds
For decoration, in addition to olives, you can use corn or seeds. In this recipe, we use the seeds that are best bought peeled.
- chicken fillet (boiled) - 230 g;
- mushrooms - 270 g;
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- mayonnaise - a pack of 250g;
- seeds - 100-150 g;
- chips - bag 80 g
- Place the bottom of the plate into finely chopped fillets, smear with mayonnaise.
- Peel the onions and carrots. Finely chop the onion. Pass until golden, add shabby carrots.
- Continue frying.
- Put the vegetables in the next layer. Pour over the sauce.
- Grate egg whites.
- Mushrooms cut and fry. Put on vegetables. Pour with dressing.
- Cover with grated yolks.
- Decorate with seeds.
- Let it soak. Decorate with chips before use.
For beauty, finely chopped greens can be piled on the plate around the salad.
With crab sticks
For this recipe, instead of chicken meat, we take crab sticks.
- mushrooms - 370 g;
- crab sticks - 220-240 g;
- egg - 4 pcs .;
- boiled potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- cucumber (fresh or salted);
- cheese - 85 g;
- olives - 85 g;
- mayonnaise - 250 ml;
- chips - 80 g
- Finely chop sticks lay out the first layer. We pour mayonnaise.
- Mushrooms fry, spread on sticks, three squirrels from eggs. Pour over the sauce.
- The next layer is grated potatoes, followed by chopped cucumber. Pour the dressing.
- Put the grated cheese and chopped yolks on it.
- We decorate with cut olives in the form of seeds. Give the layers soak.
- Before serving, decorate in a circle with chips.
Over time, some cooking subtleties were developed, thanks to which the salad, even at home, is excellent.
- Chips are best wrapped immediately before use, otherwise they will be sodden.
- Boiled chicken broth can be left to make soup or some sauce.
- With the help of olives and olives you can depict bees that will look original on the "Sunflower".
- To carefully pour mayonnaise or sour cream, make a small hole in the packet and cover each layer with a thin stream.
Classic recipe can diversify other components, given the combination of tastes of products. The main thing to keep the idea of filing: in the form of a sunny flower. And in the process of experimenting with a dish, a new culinary masterpiece may well be born.