Unusual and tasty snacks - an indispensable attribute of the New Year's table in 2019. Poultry meat and fish in various forms - from sandwiches to rolls, mini jellied meat, chicken juliens, canapés with meatballs and tartlets with red caviar will occupy a worthy place on the festive table.
The best sandwiches and sandwiches for the New Year's table
For the New Year's table in 2019, it is better to choose original sandwiches, special ingredients, interesting names. This table will be remembered for a long time!
Crab Salad Sandwich
In the recipe, the main secret ingredient is crabs. Today they are sold in any form - both frozen and canned, so a jar of crab meat can be bought without difficulty.
- 1 avocado (very ripe);
- 50 g of mayonnaise;
- 20 grams of yogurt;
- 1 can of crab meat;
- 1 lime for juice and zest;
- 3 tbsp. l shredded chives;
- 4 buns;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Cut the avocado, remove the bone. Pulp chop blender, adding a bit of mayonnaise, natural yogurt.
- Chopped crab meat, onion, zest and lime juice mix.
- Dry small round buns in the oven.
- Put the crab salad between the halves of the bun. Sprinkle with onions.
ON A NOTE! Be sure to free the crab meat pieces from the films before sending them to the salad.
A royal sandwich must fully comply with the idea of the perfect snack: lean meat, vegetables, vegetable fats and easily digestible proteins.
- 700 g beef tenderloin;
- 1 pod of sweet pepper;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 5 slices of bread;
- 50 ml of refined oil;
- "Russian" mustard to taste;
- ground black pepper.
- In the oven, heated to 240 degrees, bake the sweet pepper for 20 minutes. Ready to cool the pod, peel and seeds.
- Remove the foil from the meat, grease with mustard, season with turmeric, black pepper and salt. Fry until brown crust. For the flavor throw in the pan a slice of garlic (pre-crush), a sprig of dill. After roasting, send the beef to the oven. Bake until fully prepared.
- Prepare the vegetable part of the sandwich: finely chop the garlic, combine with chopped greens, salt. Add chopped pepper, mix, season with refined oil.
- Spread the slices of bread with butter, brown in a griddle where the beef was fried.
- On each piece of bread spread out a vegetable salad, on top of a thin slice of beef.
Croutons with herring mousse
New Year's table is not without herring. You can add green onions, carrots, melted cheese to it, mix everything with a blender and put this wealth on croutons - dried pieces of dark bread.
- 2 slices of Borodinsky bread;
- 1 peeled herring fillet;
- 3-4 green onion feathers;
- 140 g carrots;
- 1 processed cheese;
- black freshly ground pepper.
- Make a mousse in advance, and brown toast before serving.
- Triangles are cut from pieces of bread (you get 4 pieces). Dry bread in a hot oven. 5 minutes is enough.
- Prepare mousse: chop the blender with boiled carrots, processed cheese, herring fillet, onion, season with pepper and mix. If the mousse is dry, add some mayonnaise or refined oil.
- Put mousse on toasted slices of bread. Decorate with a sprig of dill.
ON A NOTE! Herring fillets should be moderately salty and fat, so choose a whole, ungried herring, and not vinegar slices from a jar or pickle it yourself.
Cold snacks are prepared in advance. It is important that the filler is well frozen, the lavash rolls are soaked, and the ingredients of the crab balls are tied together.
Mini chicken meat
The recipe for carrot decoration is used for decorating, but you can be creative and decorate as you like - with green peas, corn, and sweet pepper.
- 2 chicken breasts;
- 50 g of gelatin;
- 70-80 g carrots;
- Bay leaf;
- to taste the salt, pepper.
- Boil the chicken meat by adding salt, black peppercorns, and bay leaf to the water. Separately, boil washed carrots.
- Remove the finished breast from the broth. Cooled meat to disassemble into small pieces, drain the liquid. For the preparation of the fill will need 500 ml of chicken broth.
- Prepare gelatin: dilute in water, leave to swell, then send into broth, drain excess liquid. Put on fire, remove after 3 minutes.
- Take molds for muffins, put carrot circles on the bottom, put meat on it, pour broth all over. Remove the molds on the shelf of the refrigerator.
- Frozen mini-filler before serving, remove from the molds.
Salmon pita bread roll
Sandwiches with red fish are always present on the holiday table, but you can replace them with a roll of thin pita bread with salmon, which is very easy and simple to cook at home.
- 2 plates of thin pita;
- 300 g lightly salted red fish;
- 150 grams of cottage cheese;
- 4-5 sprigs of dill.
- Cut red fish fillets into thin slices. Lavash sheets spread out on a work surface and smear with curd cheese. Arbitrarily lay out the fish slices, it is not necessary to lay the fillet in a thick layer.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill. Wrap the roll. For convenience, it is better to cut it in half, wrap each half with a film, send it to the refrigerator for 1 hour. This time is enough for the appetizer to cool, and the pita to soak.
- Serve, cut into slices, an approximate width of 2 cm.
ON A NOTE! You can decorate the appetizer with a slice of lemon, your favorite greens, olives, and in order not to sprinkle fish with dill, it is enough to buy cheese with dill greens.
Crab sticks "rafaelki"
There are no difficulties with this snack. First you need to boil the eggs. In the seven minutes that they cook, prepare the remaining products.
- 200 g of crab sticks;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 60 ml of mayonnaise.
- For sprinkling, finely grate the crab sticks.
- Boiled eggs, cheese, garlic cloves, too, grate finely. Add 3 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise, mix. From the resulting mass to form balls of small size, each roll in crab chips.
Light meat snacks will be very appropriate for the holiday table: chicken juliens, rolls with prunes, canapés with meatballs. They are easily perceived by the stomach and saturate faster.
Serve snack in portioned metallic cocoon. They are placed on a flat dish, and the cocoon pen handle is decorated with a paper pad.
- 350 g white chicken meat;
- 150 g of dense champignons;
- 120 g of Peasant oil;
- 400 g sour cream + 50 ml cream;
- 100 grams of cheese chips.
- Lightly fry the flesh, chop the strips. Wash the mushrooms, cut into strips and fry.
- Mix the prepared ingredients, season with sour cream, warm the cream on the fire (4-5 minutes).
- Kokotnitsy fill the cooked mass, top with a hill of grated cheese.
- Put the Julienne in a hot oven, bake until golden brown.
Chicken rolls with prunes
In the same way, you can make turkey fillet rolls by cutting it into four pieces.
- 600 g chicken breast flesh;
- 100 grams of stoned prunes;
- 1 egg;
- grated nutmeg (optional).
- Pour the prunes with water.
- On the chicken fillet make a cut along (not fully cut), open like a book. Wrap the meat wrap, gently repel, sprinkle with grated nuts, salt.
- Drain the prunes and place in the center of the broken breast. Roll it into a roll.
- Shake the egg and grease the meatloafs on each side. Put on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 40 minutes in a hot oven.
Simple meatballs in this appetizer look very elegant, and the sauce of avocado, cream, cilantro, garlic spices gives the dish a completely new taste and smell.
- 350-400 g minced poultry meat;
- a small bunch of cilantro;
- 80 g onions;
- 100 ml of thick cream;
- 5-10 g garlic spices;
- 60 g of refined oil;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Chop finely onion and browned in oil. Add minced fried onion, chopped cilantro, season, mix.
- Mince meatballs meatballs, fry in butter.
- Prepare the sauce: mix in the bowl of a blender avocado (pulp), garlic spices, cream, cilantro.
- Place the sauce on the pieces of bread, glue the meatball on top.
ON A NOTE! Season the sauce with loose leaves of cilantro, if it is not there, take parsley, the taste will be different, but it also goes well with meat.
Classic Caviar Snacks
With red caviar, any dish looks festive. You can fill tartlets with caviar, pancake pouches and decorate crab meat snack balls with it.
Tartlets with red caviar
The preparation will take no more than 15 minutes. And to make tartlets easier to fill, you need to soften the butter.
- 25 tartlets;
- 1 jar of red caviar;
- 100 g butter.
- Remove the oil from the refrigerator beforehand, when it is softened, place it on the bottom of the tartlets.
- Top with red caviar (about one teaspoon). Immediately put a snack on the table.
The recipe will save the hostess a lot of time, since the pancakes can be baked in the evening, and the bags can be formed the next day.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 70 ml of milk;
- a pinch of salt;
- 25 grams of starch;
- 50 g butter;
- green onion feathers or strands cheese;
- Red caviar.
- Egg, milk, starch, salt combine and beat with a mixer. Leave the dough alone for half an hour, then beat again.
- In a skillet, melt some butter. Pour two tablespoons of pancake dough, turning the pan, distribute the dough. Fry on each side until rosy color.
- Put caviar in each pancake, form a bag, fix it with onion feather or cheese strand.
The filling can be prepared differently: slightly heat the refined oil in the skillet, add a little flour and pour in thick cream with constant stirring. When the creamy mass thickens, cool it. In the cooled mixture, put the caviar and mix gently so that the eggs remain intact.
Miniature Champagne Snack
A light snack with a minimum set of ingredients goes perfectly with a sparkling drink. Here the queen of the dish is red caviar, it is added as decoration.
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 1 can of cracked crabs;
- coconut chips;
- fresh or canned pineapples;
- Red caviar.
- You will need a fine grater, grate cheese and crabmeat with it, mix it up. To form balls from the prepared mixture with your hands (wet your hands with water).
- Each ball roll in coconut chips, then put on the shelf of the refrigerator.
- Put pineapple slices on a serving dish, place balls on them, decorate with red caviar on top.
New appetizers for 2019
If you want to surprise guests with new snacks, then a portion salad with herring and red caviar, rolls with smoked salmon, cod liver balls are what you need.
Salad with red caviar
A great addition to the New Year's table is a salad with red caviar and herring. Appetizer spread in a special culinary ring, if there is no this device, it can be made from improvised means, for example, from cardboard.
- 1 apple;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce;
- 2 radishes;
- 35 g of mayonnaise;
- 1 canned cucumber;
- 50 g of herring fillet;
- 1 tbsp. l red caviar.
- For the sauce: grate canned cucumber, garlic clove, add mayonnaise to them, mix.
- Add chopped lettuce leaves to sauce, mix.
- Peel the apple, cut the seeds, chop into small cubes. Radish cut into thin circles.
- Take a flat plate and a culinary ring (spread salad in it). First put radish, then apple, lettuce with sauce, radish. You will get one apple layer, one sauce and two layers of radish.
- Put herring into slices in a ring. Place a spoon of caviar on top.
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Preparation takes about 40 minutes, the snack will turn out tasty and satisfying. Serve it with wasabi sauce.
- 100 grams of smoked salmon;
- 1 cucumber;
- 5 g of wasabi sauce;
- 2 sheets of nori;
- 20 ml of soy sauce;
- 60 g of mayonnaise;
- 150 grams of round grain rice;
- 30 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare the sauce: combine soy sauce with mayonnaise, add 30 g of finely chopped red fish. Give time to brew.
- Boil rice until cooked. Put in a colander to all the liquid glass. In a bowl, combine the rice with wine vinegar, leave to infuse.
- Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds. Chop the fish fillet, cucumber into cubes.
- Wrap bamboo mat in the package. Lay out a sheet of seaweed, lay out the top of the rice (leave about 2 cm from one edge). Place the cucumber and fish on the rice.
- Twist the roll, and the algae uncovered with rice, smear with clean water to better glue them.
- Cut the roll with a sharp knife into 8 pieces. Place them on a baking sheet, add the sauce. Send under the grill (200 degrees) for 10 minutes.
Cod liver balls
To make the balls look more appetizing, sprinkle them on top with any greens: cilantro, dill, parsley.
- 1 jar of cod liver;
- 200 g potatoes boiled in their skins;
- 150 g pickled cucumbers;
- 140 g onions;
- 2 eggs;
- 50 g of durum cheese;
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley;
- 35 ml soy sauce;
- 3-4 Art. spoons of sesame seeds.
- Mash the liver and combine with grated cheese, finely chopped potatoes, cucumbers, onions, parsley.
- Add soy sauce, mix and form balls.
- Lightly fry the sesame seeds and roll the balls well in them. Put the snack on the dish, decorate at its discretion.
Useful tips to help housewives to prepare delicious snacks.
- Pancakes stuffed with caviar will be tastier if you fry them in aromatic sunflower oil, and in order to keep it from burning, combine it with refined oil.
- When removing the zest from lemon or lime, take only the green or yellow layer, without capturing the white, otherwise the zest will taste bitter.
- For julienne buy dense champignons, when frying, they do not change the structure.
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can spice up sour cream with 15% fat content or make homemade mayonnaise. Replace salted or pickled cucumbers with fresh ones.
Stake on low-fat snacks with beef, poultry, fish, seafood and vegetables. A great idea - miniature or a la carte dishes: rolls, sandwiches, tartlets, canapes, juliens. They are easy to cook, and it is convenient. Another great idea for the New Year menu is to stuff something, like pancakes. Red caviar is perfect as a filling.