Cottage cheese is a universal fermented milk product. And already for this it is worth loving him, even without taking into account useful properties. From it, you can easily prepare a sauce, salad, snack, cake, dessert. You can choose a dish not only for sweet teeth, but also for those who do not particularly like curd dishes. There are even those where the additional ingredients change their usual taste in such a way that they cannot immediately determine what they are made of.
Variants of cooking curd mass, each housewife has his own, but most often they cook classic, sweet cheesecakes, which differ only slightly from each other. They are loved for the simplicity and availability of the main ingredients: cottage cheese, eggs, a little flour and sugar. Perhaps the following option will also please someone.
Its main difference is the lack of sugar, which is suitable for the supporters of healthy lifestyles, who consider "every calorie", who will appreciate the perfect combination of cottage cheese with vegetables. There is no wheat flour or semolina, i.e., gluten-free cheesecakes are obtained. Adding grated carrots will increase the number of servings without increasing the cost of the final dish. And if someone doesn’t want chicken eggs, there are none either, flax flour assumes the "binding" role.
- A pack of cottage cheese.
- Carrot - 1-2 pcs.
- Pepper sweet - 1-2 pcs.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- 2-3 art. l flax flour.
- Greens (different) - to taste.
- Basil - 1-2 sprigs.
- Spices - to taste.
- Prepare all the ingredients, wash and dry the greens and vegetables. Carrots raw, better brightly colored, finely grated. You can increase its quantity if you wish, it will not affect the taste, and as a result you will get more cheesecakes!
- From greens and basil, finely chopped, make a "mix".
- Mix well-grated carrots and cottage cheese, if it consists of lumps in consistency, pre-rub with a fork to a paste.
- It is better to take multicolored peppers, remove seeds from them, chop into small cubes, mix with curd-carrot mass and greens.
- Beat in a lot of egg (you can without it), knead well.
- Pour flax flour in vegetables with curd, mix well again.
- Combine all spices, for example, turmeric, nutmeg, dry green adjika, ginger. Add a mixture of seasonings to the curd mass.
- Put some oil on your palm, roll up balls, flatten it (you can roll in sesame).
- Heat a frying pan well, fry like regular cheesecakes with a little oil or bake in a slow cooker or oven.
You can serve them not only sour cream sauce, but also ketchup, tkemali, even horseradish (as you like). Such snack cottage cheese combines well with vegetable salads.
Dumplings with cottage cheese and spinach
Below is a recipe for dumplings, but not sweet with raisins, but with pepper and nutmeg. Try it, maybe you will like it so much that give up the usual.
- Cottage cheese - 0.3 kg.
- Nutmeg - 0.5 pcs.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Butter 82% - 40 g.
- Flour - 0.3 kg.
- Spinach - 0.2 kg.
- Salt - to taste.
- Semolina - 50 g
- Water - 40 ml.
- Oil - 1 tbsp. l
- Black pepper (ground) - to taste.
- Rinse the spinach well, drain it in a colander so that the glass has excess water, you can then dry it with a towel of multi-layer paper. Melt half the butter, put the chopped spinach, fry a couple of minutes, stirring.
- If the cheese is grained, it is better to rub it through a sieve, squeeze spinach and mix with it, pepper, add nutmeg, mix thoroughly.
- To prepare the dough, combine flour and semolina, add salted eggs, pour in oil, add water in portions, and mix until hard dough is obtained. Wrap a wrap, remove for half an hour in the fridge.
- Sprinkle the table with a small amount of flour, roll out a thin layer of dough, cut out the mugs with a suitable mold (approximately 6-7 cm). Put a small amount of stuffing on each circle, fold it in half, pinch the edges very well. Put on a chopping board, let dry for about half an hour.
- Bring salted water to a boil, put the dumplings, wait until they come up, catch on a dish, put small pieces of butter on top.
Serve with sour cream, some gourmets eat them with horseradish or ketchup.
Cheesecake with sesame
Very tasty, crumbly and beautiful cookies with appetizing crispy sesame seeds. It always turns out, so do not worry, even if you cook for the first time. Another advantage - long stays fresh.
- Sugar - 100 g
- Butter - 100 g.
- Flour - 0.4 kg.
- Cottage cheese - 0.4 kg.
- Sesame seeds - 25 g.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Vinegar 9% - 7 ml.
- Soda - 2 years
- Grind cottage cheese with sugar with a fork, add butter, cut into cubes, beat eggs, mix well.
- Sift the flour through a sieve into the cottage cheese mixture, mix, soda in a tablespoon of vinegar, pour in the dough, knead well.
- Turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees. Roll balls from ripened dough, lightly squeeze between palms, dip into sesame.
- Arrange cookies on a baking sheet, pre-covered with parchment or foil, bake for about half an hour.
What could be more delicious than a hot, enchanting sweetish scent of juicer with cold milk in a steaming mug, and even better with cream! The universal recipe - in the dough and in the filling you can add: nutmeg, grated lemon zest, cinnamon, pieces of chocolate or marmalade, nuts, cloves, vanilla.
- 100 g butter;
- 200 g of cottage cheese 5-9%;
- 70 g sugar;
- 240 g of flour;
- egg + yolk;
- vanillin - to taste;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 50 g sour cream 15-20%.
- To improve the taste of cottage cheese rubbed through a sieve, especially if it is "lumpy", combine with vanilla, flour, sugar, add yolk and sour cream, mix well.
- Sift the flour, and then add baking powder, egg, sugar, soft butter, knead the soft and soft dough. Form a ball.
- Kolobok divided into 8 parts, roll into oval pancakes. On one half put on a tablespoon of filling, cover the other.
- Place the juicers on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, place in an already heated oven (190 degrees), bake for about half an hour until a light golden crust appears.
Interesting and quick recipes from cottage cheese
Using cottage cheese it is possible to prepare a lot of different-to-taste fast-food dishes of varying degrees of complexity.
Salad "Spring has come!"
A simple vitamin salad with cottage cheese and radish, you can even add tops. Pick root vegetables sweeter, or with a slightly noticeable bitterness.
- A bunch of radish.
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese.
- A bunch of green onions.
- A bunch of dill.
- Sour cream and salt to taste.
- Carefully peel boiled eggs, chop large, let cool completely.
- Put cottage cheese in a deep salad bowl, add salt, sprinkle paprika, mix thoroughly, rub with a fork.
- Cool in the fridge.
- Radish cut into small pieces, mix with eggs and chopped greens (tops from radish can also be used, especially if the root is just picked), combine with cottage cheese, salt and season with sour cream, mix gently.
Put everything in a dish, arrange with dill sprigs, you can sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Another version of the original cottage cheese salad, but in the "winter" version. He quite deserves a place on the holiday table: cooks quickly, looks attractive, it turns out delicious.
- Cottage cheese - 0.5 kg.
- Green peas - 1 bank.
- Small celery root.
- Prunes - 150 g.
- Apples (sweet and sour) - 2 pcs.
- Pickled cucumbers - 2 pcs.
- Mayonnaise and mustard - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Green onions - 1/2 bunch.
- Garlic - a clove.
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Cut off the peel from apples, chop them into cubes, rub celery, rub the cottage cheese so that there are no grains, chop cucumbers finely.
- Too dry prunes rinse well and pour overnight with water for swelling. Remove the stones, chop (leave a couple of pieces for registration).
- Pour the liquid from the jar with peas, crush the garlic with a press, mix with salt, apples, prunes, celery and cottage cheese.
- Fill the cottage cheese salad with a mixture of mayonnaise and mustard, mix gently. Tomato cut into slices, left prunes - straws, decorate the top of the salad.
This "super" lazy pastry belongs to the series, jokingly called in our family: "waste - in revenue!", When all the remnants of breakfast lunches go into business. If during the revision of the breadbasket a bagel was found, and in the refrigerator - half a pack of cottage cheese or children's cheesecake, after only 20 minutes the apartment will be filled with the delicious smell of almost homemade cheesecake. You can take the usual sweet milk, and replace the quail eggs with one chicken, if they are not prohibited by the diet.
- Bagel - 1-2 pcs.
- Cottage cheese - 100 g
- Apricots - 2-3 pieces
- Quail eggs - 2 pcs.
- Condensed milk - 3 tsp.
- Water - ½ cup.
- Turmeric, cinnamon, nutmeg - to taste.
- Dissolve the condensed milk in warm water, put a bagel in a deep plate, pour sweet milk over, press down with a saucer, let lie, turn over so that it becomes evenly soft. The exposure time in milk depends on the "age" of the donut, it is necessary to make sure that it is not much softened.
- Rub apricots into a paste. It is convenient and quick to do this with a small grater for nutmeg or zest, so as not to smear on the surface of the usual most of the fruit, and then also to wash it. You can do without apricots, but with them the filling gets a beautiful color, it becomes more fragrant and tastier.
- Mix cottage cheese with turmeric, apricot puree, cinnamon, nutmeg. If the product is regular, not cheese, add more vanilla. Put eggs into the stuffing, mix well again.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter, lightly pour it over with decoy, put a bagel, fill the center with stuffing.
- Bake a lazy cheesecake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. A signal of readiness will be the appearance of the appetizing aroma of freshly baked muffin.
Cottage cheese donuts
Sweet teeth of children and adults who do not like this delicacy, still need to look! Of course, it is impossible to carry it to dietary dishes, even with a big stretch, but sometimes it is worth pampering the household. The main thing is not to get carried away, then a few pieces of air donuts with an appetizing “tan” will not be especially harmful to health. Some half an hour, and a plate with a hill of fragrant balls will decorate the table, invitingly enticing the family to gather for a cup of tea.
- 0.4 kg of cottage cheese;
- 1 cup flour;
- 1 cup of sugar;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- 1 egg;
- a pinch of soda;
- vanilla - to taste.
- Set aside the butter, mix the remaining ingredients until the lumps disappear.
- Heat oil well in the pan, and after the smoke appears, reduce the fire.
- Fry small pieces of dough to a ruddy, light brown crust. At the same time immerse no more than 2-3 pcs.
- To catch with a slotted spoon, put the balls in a deep dish.
Top appetizing hill sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and powdered sugar from a strainer.
Souffle "Carlson's Dream"
"Super" delicious and beautiful curd dessert. Preparing is simple, and if you do not take into account the time of freezing jelly in the refrigerator, quickly. It will look good cottage cheese souffle on the holiday table, but can "sweeten" and everyday life.
- 0.5 kg of curd mass;
- 0.25 kg sour cream 30%
- 0.1 kg of condensed milk;
- 20 g chocolate balls;
- chocolate crumb - to taste;
- 10 art. l milk;
- 3 tbsp. l cocoa powder;
- 0.2 kg shortbread biscuits;
- 35-45 g of gelatin.
- Stir sour cream with curd mass, condensed milk, chocolate chips and chocolate balls.
- Give gelatin half an hour to swell in water at room temperature.
- In a skillet with a thick bottom, warm slightly the milk, put the swollen gelatin, stirring slowly to bring to complete dissolution (do not boil!).
- Combine gelatin with curd mass, mix, divide into equal 3 parts.
- The first part of tint cocoa powder, the second - mix with small pieces of biscuits, the third - let it remain light.
- Cover the round deep salad bowl with cling film, lay out the layers in the following order: 1 - light weight, 2 - with cocoa, 3 - with cookies, 4 - again with cocoa, 5 - light. Smooth the top of the future souffle, send it to freeze for 6 hours in the fridge.
- Take out, cover the salad bowl with a flat plate, gently but sharply turn it over, carefully remove the film.
The top of the dessert can be sprinkled with nuts and chocolate chips, decorated with fresh berries or fruit compote.
These apples are suitable for an afternoon snack or a light dinner, raisins, if desired, can be replaced with dried apricots, prunes or a mixture. It is possible to attract a child to cooking, this will make the food only tastier, because it is created with your own hands!
- 100 g of cottage cheese;
- apples - 4 pcs .;
- 1 tbsp. l good sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l chopped nuts;
- 1 tbsp. l raisins;
- 1 tsp Sahara;
- powdered sugar for dressing.
Wash the apples, gently remove the center, grind the cottage cheese and mix with nuts, sour cream, raisins and sugar. Fill the apples with stuffing, chop in several places with a toothpick, so that when baking, they keep their shape. Put in the form, pour in a little water, bake for about a quarter of an hour at a temperature of about 185 degrees. Apples to get, give a little cool, sprinkle with a powdered sugar from the strainer.
Buckwheat buckwheat and cottage cheese for children
Nobody will argue about the usefulness of cottage cheese, especially for a growing man. But sometimes an attempt to feed the crumbs can fail. We'll have to mummy to contrive and fantasize a bit, because the baby's health is directly dependent on food. In this version, the cottage cheese in the dish is practically not felt. A mixture of cereal and cottage cheese can be minced.
- Buckwheat - 60 g.
- Cottage cheese - 150 g.
- 1 egg
- Sour cream - 50 g
- Sugar - 30 g
- Oil plums. - 30 g.
- Salt - to taste.
Enumerate, wash, boil buckwheat. Slightly cool, mix blender with cottage cheese, egg, sugar. Roll up small bits from the mass, fry slightly from 2 sides. Transfer to the form, pour sour cream, bake for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven. Serve chops with vegetables salad.
When cooking cheese cakes, add cinnamon to mask the acid in the curd. Even if the hand trembles, the dish will not suffer. And if you use soda, then ... the result can be sad.
When cooking the dumplings with sweet curd and raisins, put them in boiling water with a pinch of salt, and cook until they spoil with a couple of three tablespoons of sugar.
To make a sandwich spread or cream that will not be cooked, take only cottage cheese, which is 100% sure of its freshness! Poisoning with dairy products is a very serious disease and it is difficult - it’s a fact of life, and not just another advertising "horror story."
Cottage cheese is a fertile product, it is almost impossible to spoil it, so do not be afraid and connect your imagination, feel free to add "non-standard" ingredients and then culinary masterpieces will be born!