Fish dishes enjoy the well-deserved attention of lovers of healthy food, as they contain protein, micro and macro elements. Fish meat does not contribute to weight gain, but it is nourishing and tasty.
- Entirely. Rinse the pollock, remove the insides and gills, dry on a paper towel. Put the carcass on a parchment-laid baking sheet, add salt and seasonings. On top you can put a little onion, grated carrots, cheese. Brush with sour cream or mayonnaise, send to the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. If the carcass is large, keep a little longer.
- In the foil. Remove all the bones and ridge. You can take the finished fillet. Salt a little meat, sprinkle with lemon juice, lightly grease with mayonnaise and leave for a quarter of an hour. On the greased foil gently shift the fish and send it to the oven. Taste better if you add onions, tomatoes or mushrooms. Fix the foil, after having smeared the fish with sour cream. Cooking time depends on size. The foil is removed at the end.
- In the sleeve. Washed fish dried, salted, rubbed with spices, put in the sleeve and sent to the baking sheet in the oven. The sleeve is pierced with a toothpick or pin in several places to allow steam to escape. Prepare 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
- On the salt cushion. Baking poured with salt and spread on her carcass. From above you can put slices of lemon or some vegetables. At a temperature of 200 degrees bake 40 minutes.
- In the test. The finished puff, yeast-free dough is rolled into a thin layer, spread on it with onions and carrots, thin slices of potatoes. Salted fish is placed on a vegetable cushion and the dough is carefully wrapped so that the contents are not visible. Cooked at a temperature of 180 degrees for half an hour. At the end of the dough can be greased with butter.
- In the marinade. To pollock turned out more fragrant and juicy, you can use marinades and sauces. This will add other flavors.
Calorie pollack, baked in the oven, varies depending on the ingredients of the recipe.
In 100 grams of classic baked fish contains 72 kcal. Onions will add an additional 41 kcal, carrots - 32 kcal, and cheese - 352 kcal. You can use vegetable oil and sauces, which will also add a few calories.
In general, low-calorie and healthy dish.
A simple recipe for pollock fillets
Consider the easiest recipe for cooking pollock fillet at home.
- Fillet - with two carcasses.
- Juice with half a lemon.
- Cheese - 100 g
- Salt, black pepper - to taste.
- Two carcasses, cut into fillets, cut into portions and put in heat-resistant dishes, pre-greased with a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Drizzle with juice from half a lemon, lightly salt and sprinkle with black pepper. Use seasonings to taste.
- Top with a small amount of mayonnaise or greasy sour cream.
- 100 grams of grated cheese grated on top and put everything in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Pollack with carrots and onions under the foil
Another tasty and simple dish.
- Thaw some pollock carcasses. It should be about 800 g.
- Grate 2 carrots on a coarse grater.
- Two medium onions, cut into half rings, fry together with carrots in vegetable oil. At the end of frying add 2 tbsp. l tomato paste and mix. Add 50 ml of water here. Water can be replaced with red wine, it will add spice. Salt and pepper.
- Washed and dried fish cut into pieces. Put half of the vegetables on a baking dish greased with vegetable oil, sprinkle with garlic on top.
- Put the pollock on the vegetable cushion, cover with the second half of the vegetables. It is better to cook under the foil, so it will turn out more juicy and fragrant. Bake at 220 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with greens. Such a dish will be tasty and appetizing both in cold and hot.
Bake whole pollock
The dish is not only tasty and healthy, but also simple to prepare.
- Rinse and dry the carcass. The recipe does not provide for any specific amount of fish.
- Salt and pepper, then lay out individually in foil. You can lay out two carcasses, it all depends on the size.
- Foil tightly closed and sent to the oven for 25-30 minutes at a temperature of 220 degrees.
This dish is a great choice for girls who watch the figure or for nursing mothers.
Recipe with potatoes and vegetables
The dish will become a favorite delicacy for all family members.
- Pollock fillet - 400 g
- Potatoes - 500 g
- Onion - 1 medium.
- Carrot - 1 average.
- Sour cream - 100 g
- Mayonnaise - 100 g
- Cheese - 80-100 g.
- Salt, pepper, dill - to taste.
- A pound of potatoes to wash and boil in a uniform to half. Tubers peeled, cut into small slices, put in a greased container. Top with a little salt.
- Medium onion cut into half rings and put on potatoes. On top put a grated on a coarse grater medium carrot, add salt. Onions and carrots can be pre-fry in vegetable oil - it will turn out even more tasty, but calorie.
- 400 grams of fillet cut into pieces, put on a vegetable pillow, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl to cook the sauce. Combine 100 grams of sour cream and the same amount of mayonnaise, salt and pepper, add the dill.
- The resulting sauce smear pollock. Use the entire volume to have more juice.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Enough 80-100 grams.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Each housewife has her own cooking secrets, but everyone knows that fish requires special treatment, so the following tips will come in handy.
- Defrost pollock better, getting out of the freezer and put it in the fridge. In the microwave carcass will be dry, in the water - get enough moisture.
- Fillet or carcass must be rubbed with salt and spices. If sprinkled on top - the taste will not be so saturated.
- To get rid of fishy smell, you can sprinkle the carcass with lemon juice and leave in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Pollock blends well with soy sauce, ginger and vinegar.
Simple and inexpensive fish will be the basis for a variety of tasty and healthy dishes that are low in calories.