Cellulite or "orange peel" can cause a lot of problems to its owner. Representatives of the beautiful half suffer from complexes, because their skin loses its smoothness and attractiveness. "Orange peel" can be observed on the hips, waist, arms, calves and even breasts. So there are restrictions in the selection of wardrobe (starting from a swimsuit and ending with the length of skirts and sleeves on blouses).
Why does cellulite appear?
"Orange peel" may be due to various reasons.
- Among the main - the wrong diet. If a person consumes a lot of fat, flour, fried, salty, spicy, sweet, the digestive system fails and harmful substances are not removed from the body. The result of this is the accumulation of toxins in the extracellular space in combination with fluid and fat cells.
- Another trigger factor is hormones. Increased estrogen level contributes to the appearance of cellulite. This hormone relaxes the muscles and blood vessels, and in such a state the products of metabolism and fluid overload, which provoke puffiness and the appearance of "orange peel", easily get into them.
- A sedentary lifestyle affects the physical shape and condition of the skin. Not only shortness of breath, feeling of stiffness and tension, but also the appearance of cellulite on the body indicate hypodynamic signs.
- Drinking regimen plays an important role for health and beauty. If you disturb the balance of fluid intake, the body does not get rid of toxins and slags, which results in the appearance of cellulite.
- Do not forget about the right lifestyle, which is directly related to physical exertion in the gym and the rejection of bad habits. If you smoke, drink alcohol, then the "orange peel" is too early or too late to let you know.
- Oddly enough, but the cause of the deterioration of the skin can be a diet. Express methods of losing weight, fasting and other hard ways to combat excess weight can provoke the opposite effect. Accordingly, as soon as you return to normal diet, those extra pounds will appear immediately, and with them cellulite.
- Hereditary factor also affects the appearance of cellulite. If relatives suffer from this phenomenon, you are also at risk.
- Cellulite is an integral part of the life of those who have poor posture or wear tight shoes, clothes, and they like to sit on their feet. All these habits hamper blood circulation in the tissues, and, therefore, can cause unpleasant problems.
Effective folk methods against cellulite
Folk methods will not have a quick and miraculous effect after several procedures. They provide systematic skin care, but the risks to health will be minimal, as well as financial costs.
Cryomassage with ice
One of the most effective ways to deal with problem skin is cryomassage ice cubes. The cold improves blood circulation and triggers fat burning. This method is quite simple, because it is enough just to freeze water or a decoction of herbs in ice-cube makers and wipe the skin in the morning and evening. The method is not suitable for those who are allergic to cold, cancer or expecting a baby.
Effective and useful. You can conduct it yourself or ask for help from a specialist. For effects on the skin, use special lotions and creams that will make it supple and beautiful.
Lotions and compresses
Will help improve the condition of subcutaneous fat. Use broths of ivy, sage, celandine. Using wetted means, wet gauze or terry towel, wring out slightly and apply to problem areas for 15-20 minutes. Compresses do systematically: the course of 10 days alternate with a 10-day break. You can combine several herbs or use only one component in the proportion of 200 grams of herbs per 1 liter of water.
Homemade creams and masks
Homemade masks and creams are the perfect complement to anti-cellulite treatments. A great option would be clay masks. The tool can be purchased at a pharmacy or a cosmetics store. On the package has instructions for use. You can improvise. For example, mix a few spoons of blue clay with five drops of grapefruit or orange oil and apply on problem areas. Strengthen the effect of food film will help, which close the mask on top. The same principle is used to wrap olive oil with a pinch of cinnamon and red pepper. Apply the mixture on the skin and wrap the film.
You can cook cellulite cream. It consists of the following components - mustard and glycerin, 3 tablespoons, honey - 1 tablespoon and orange oil - 4 drops. Use every evening.
Another cream recipe: ground coffee (1 tablespoon), olive oil (1 tablespoon) and sugar (3 tablespoons). The ingredients are mixed using a blender until smooth. The cream is applied with slow massage movements until completely absorbed. Store the tool must be in the refrigerator.
Apple cider vinegar can be called a real balm, which will help in eliminating cellulite and improve the overall condition of the skin. The tool enhances blood microcirculation, eliminates puffiness and subcutaneous formations resulting from the accumulation of fat cells. You can make compresses from apple vinegar. They are applied to problem areas for 20-30 minutes. The effect of anti-cellulite cream and lotion is fixed.
Home scrubs - the faithful companions on the way to healthy skin. The ingredients for the miracle cure are in the kitchen: olive oil, coffee grounds, sugar, sea salt, honey. You can combine them at your discretion: coffee grounds and honey, olive oil and sea salt or sugar. You can supplement recipes with anti-cellulite essential oils, adding 2-3 drops to add flavor and enhance the effect. These scrubs are applied a day after the bath or shower, and then washed off with warm water.
Essential oils not only increase the emotional background, but also contribute to the improvement of skin condition. To combat the "orange peel" used flavors:
The oils are added to special products, for wrapping, used when taking baths.
Anti-cellulite baths and wraps
Wrap wraps that not only tighten the skin, but also help to lose those extra pounds are very popular. Wraps are carried out after a shower and pre-peeling. The procedure is simple: apply a wrap mixture (paste from algae, mineral mud) on the problem area of the body and wrap it with a film. The effect is noticeable after 10 treatments. Frequency - every other day, the duration of one procedure - 40 minutes. You can not only buy ready-made mixtures for the procedure, but also make them yourself from clay, cocoa or honey with mustard.
Aroma baths will also improve skin condition. In a warm bath, add 2 tablespoons of honey and oil of oregano, patchouli, juniper, grapefruit, 5 drops each. Take a bath for 20 minutes. This method is not basic, it is better to use it in the complex.
Other folk remedies
Among other folk remedies for cellulite can be called a Russian bath, which helps to get rid of excess fluid, makes the skin taut and fresh. It is useful to visit exactly the Russian bath, as it is of particular importance to use bath brooms, which additionally stimulate blood circulation. During the procedures, do not forget about honey massage, peeling, masks, contrasting soul.
Exercise and Sport
There is a widespread belief that sport and exercise help restore skin's smoothness and elasticity. It is difficult to argue with this, but not all sports are equally effective. I offer the TOP of the most effective types of physical training for a beautiful body.
|Swimming||Versatility, efficiency.||Trains all muscle groups, allows you to tighten the skin, lose weight.|
|Bicycle riding||Availability. In the summer, you can take walks in the fresh air, and in the winter - conduct classes in the gym.||Allows you to work well on the shape of the hips and eliminate cellulite. It is in this zone that the problem is most often observed.|
|Run||Simple, affordable, you can do all year round.||Allows not only to improve the condition of the skin, but also the state of health.|
|Jumps||Jump rope really gives excellent results, besides it does not require you significant financial costs. You can study without leaving home.||Contributes to the elimination of "orange peel" in the thighs and weight loss.|
|Gymnastics in combination with stretching||You can do at home, does not require any financial investments.||Special complexes provide an opportunity to train the most problematic areas and work through all parts of the body.|
Diet and proper nutrition
The first and surest step on the way to a beautiful body is a balanced diet. Diets, on the contrary, lead to cellulite. Your "diet" should be regular meals: small portions with a certain frequency of intake. At the same time it is necessary to observe the following recommendations:
- Refusal of fried, fatty, salty, pickled food.
- Significant reduction in the amount of flour and sweet.
- The main focus is on vegetables, fruits, protein foods and dishes with complex carbohydrates.
- A significant amount of fluid - 3 liters per day. Plain water, herbal teas, infusions - this is the best option.
- Formation of the daily menu of baked, stewed, boiled food.
- Refusal of carbonated drinks, snacks.
- The last meal should be 5 hours before bedtime.
- For a snack, choose yogurt, nuts or dried fruit.
- Carbohydrates are better absorbed if consumed in the morning.
- As a dessert, choose casseroles from cottage cheese and fruit, smoothies, jelly, dark chocolate, honey.
- Pay special attention to green vegetables. They have a detox effect and promote weight loss.
- Breakfast should be complete, lunch - balanced, and dinner - light.
These simple tips really work, but subject to their practical application.
Professional cosmetology has in its arsenal a whole range of effective methods that fight cellulite for a certain period of time.
The procedure with the use of radio wave radiation. It affects the fatty tissue and simultaneously performs several tasks: it stimulates blood circulation, synthesizes collagen, improves skin tone and elasticity.
Helps get rid of accumulated fatty tissue. There are several types of effects: vacuum, ultrasonic, water-jet, tumescent, laser. Lip-modeling helps not only to eliminate the "orange peel", but also contour problem areas.
Includes several treatments.
- Lymphatic drainage. Provides a complex effect on the fabric, helping to remove puffiness, reduce weight and smooth the skin surface.
- Ozone therapy. Provides for the introduction of the acid-ozone composition with a special nozzle with thin needles. Helps to improve skin condition, intercellular metabolism, removes excess fluid.
- Lymphatic drainage. Several methods are used: myostimulation, pressotherapy, vacuum massage, manual lymphatic drainage, lipolysis.
- Mesotherapy. Micro doses of vitamin preparations and amino acids are injected under the skin with thin needles. Special formulations eliminate puffiness and improve metabolism at the intercellular level.
Professional creams and oils
They give a pronounced effect, because they have an active concentrated composition for uncoupling fat cells. Means for improving the skin are enriched with vitamins, plant extracts, mineral compounds.
In salon conditions they represent a procedure using professional tools based on seaweed, mud, chocolate and a mixture of oils. Wraps can be hot, cold, isothermal, icy. Improve skin condition and help lose weight.
Can be manual or with the use of devices. Improves blood circulation, smoothes the skin.
Cedar barrel and sauna
The cedar barrel is a vertical construction in the form of a mini-sauna from a natural tree. It has not only a positive effect on the skin, but also contributes to the therapeutic effect in vascular, articular and endocrine diseases. The same can be said about the sauna, which has a detox effect and gives excellent results in the fight against the "orange peel".
The whole system of measures: cryosauna, cryomassage and cryoelectrophoresis. You can choose those procedures that are relevant in your case. Cryosauna has a complex effect, cryomassage is aimed at certain areas of the body, and cryoelectrophoresis is the introduction of therapeutic agents under the skin.
Which method is best for different parts of the body
It happens that the "orange peel" is observed on local areas of the body: hips, buttocks, waist, abdomen or hands. Less commonly, it appears on the calves, back and chest.
The selection of methods for achieving a beautiful body depends on the location of cellulite.
- Wraps, massages, peels, exercises are perfect for buttocks and thighs. Do not forget about proper nutrition, which will help to fully improve physical fitness.
- To tighten your hands, calves and chest, use not only cosmetics, but also special gymnastics designed to combat cellulite in problem areas.
- Cellulite on the abdomen and waist can be eliminated with the help of scrubs, wraps and increased motor activity.
Reviews of doctors and cosmetologists about home getting rid of cellulite
If you set a goal to get rid of cellulite and extra pounds, you should first consult with a dermatologist and other specialists to identify possible health problems. This will help find contraindications to the use of certain techniques. Dermatologists, for example, recommend to abandon any effects on problem areas in the presence of psoriasis, allergic rashes and other skin diseases.
Cardiologists focus on precautionary measures if you lean on physical activity or use bath procedures in the presence of diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Some doctors argue that massage is one of the most effective means of getting rid of the "orange peel". In addition, it has a minimum of contraindications. But the most universal way to improve the condition of the skin is proper nutrition: it suits everyone and gives good results.
Cellulite Prevention and Tips
Cellulite is easier to prevent than to overcome, so for your information, some useful recommendations for the prevention of "orange peel".
- Let the diet consist of plenty of fruits and vegetables. Well, if you betray them to the minimum heat treatment.
- Limit caffeinated beverages: tea and coffee, replace them with plain non-carbonated water.
- Eat vegetable oils.
- Diversify dishes with natural spices.
- Include meat and fish dishes in your daily menu.
- Choose cereal bread.
- Use beer yeast for the prevention of cellulite.
- Use a contrast shower.
- Use self-massage.
- Regularly visit the sauna and bath.
- Prefer comfortable shoes and loose clothing.
- Take a walk in the fresh air every day.
- Engage in feasible physical activities - gymnastics, jogging, swimming.
Compliance with these simple recommendations will help to keep an excellent shape and maintain a beautiful and toned body for many years.
Unfortunately, many women are mistaken, considering that the cream from the box will completely eliminate cellulite. Cosmetics can be effective, but only in combination with a balanced diet, physical activity and other procedures. The path to beauty is really hard, but in this case it also leads to the improvement of the body.
In most cases, the "orange peel" is a result of our unwillingness to leave the comfort zone and fleeting pleasures. As a result of the fact that we cannot deny ourselves something tasty, a late dinner or just lazy to go to the gym, constantly justifying ourselves with a lack of time and fatigue, we get loose skin and extra “kilos”. I hope that the article will help you find a method for improving the skin, and you will forget about cellulite forever.