Baked apples in the oven is a useful alternative to sweets, especially for those who are on a diet. Adding some nuts, dried fruit or honey, you can make an exquisite dessert at home.
The classic recipe for apples without stuffing
To make a classic recipe in the oven, you need several ingredients. Preparing easy and fast.
- Green apples.
- Fruit wash. Bake can be whole or slices.
- Preheat oven to 180. Lay out the fruit in the form and send for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with cinnamon. Put back for 2-3 minutes.
Apples whole with sugar
Apples with sugar more calories, but if you replace sugar with honey, you can make a diet treat.
- Green apples.
- Sugar to taste.
- Ground Nuts.
- Wash the fruit and cut the core.
- Sugar mixed with cinnamon and ground nuts.
- Fruits put in a baking dish and put in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Get, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Put back for another 7 minutes.
How to bake apples for nursing mothers
Baked apples are very useful for women during lactation. But to use red varieties can not, because they belong to allergens. But green and yellow are quite suitable for cooking.
Also do not use honey, nuts and dried fruits. During pregnancy, such products are prohibited. The best option is baked fruit with a little added sugar, but it is advisable to do without it.
What are baked apples useful for?
The main advantage - low calorie. Fruits in this form are better absorbed by the body. However, the content of vitamins in them is less than in fresh ones.
Benefits for the body:
- High content of potassium, which has a beneficial effect on the heart.
- Maintain acid-base environment.
- Magnesium and sodium stabilize blood pressure.
- Reduced acidity in the stomach.
- The combination of apples and nuts strengthens the teeth and bones.
- The flesh of oven-baked apples helps with coughing.
- Help with sleep disorders and heart failure.
- Remove heavy metals from the body.
- Normalize cholesterol levels.
This dish is useful for people suffering from gastritis with high acidity. Apple and tartaric acids contribute to the absorption of food in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Who can and can not eat them
Despite all the benefits, baked fruits in the oven are contraindicated for some people. First of all, it is people who are allergic to apples. It is not recommended to use the dish to those who suffer from flatulence and peptic ulcer.
The negative impact on the body can be associated not with the fruit itself, but with wax, which is treated with the peel, so before use it is recommended to wash them thoroughly in hot water.
To make apples even tastier, there are a few cooking tips.
- Fruit is better to buy locally produced, and not imported.
- You can add a special taste and aroma by adding vanilla sugar or vanilla essence.
- Apples are well combined with low-fat sour cream, cottage cheese, citrus fruits and bitter chocolate.
- The important point is the temperature in the oven. If the temperature is too high, the skin will start to burn, and the flesh will remain moist. The optimum temperature is 180-200 degrees.
- To the fruit evenly baked in the oven, you can put a container with water.
- You can bake in the microwave.
- During baking, the fruits get an ugly shade. To avoid this they need to sprinkle with lemon juice.
- You can check the readiness with a wooden stick or toothpick. Pulp pierced with a stick and, if the stick easily passes through the peel, the dessert is ready.
- Baked pulp is used as baby food.
Spices give delicacy an unusual taste and aroma. The main thing is not to limit imagination.
Almost everyone can eat baked apples in the oven. It does not take long to prepare. You can bake with dried apricots, raisins, citrus, nuts and any other ingredients. In the pulp of apples, a large amount of vitamins and trace elements needed by the human body.