Fluffy and long eyelashes - the result of professional extension. The rules for their care depend on the material used to make artificial cilia, skills and efforts of the master. They do not require special manipulations, but daily attention is important to them just as much as compliments of others.
Folk remedies for the care of eyelashes
Care of the extended eyelashes consists by and large in protection against external influences. Folk remedies should not be applied to them, however, if your goal is to strengthen your own hairs, to accelerate growth, this should be done after removing the extensions. The application on artificial eyelashes of any oils and creams on a fat basis is excluded.
Cosmetic and pharmaceutical preparations
Competent daily care will maximize the life of artificial eyelashes. Special items and cosmetics will help in this.
- Eyelash brush. With its help, bonding is eliminated, the hairs fluff up, creating the necessary volume. Brush gently without touching the gluing lines.
- Means for strengthening the extended eyelashes. For example, Lady Victory. Prevents breakage and dullness.
- Cosmetic products to protect the glue, which keeps artificial cilia.
- Nutritious tonics to strengthen natural hairs, because they are the basis for the extensions.
How to dye eyelashes with extended eyelashes
The increase in the volume of eyelashes due to extension does not imply the daily application of mascara. Artificial hairs of rich black color create the effect of length and pomp. If you think that the upcoming event requires the creation of flawless makeup with the obligatory use of mascara, ask your master how this should be done so that a premature correction is not required.
- Use water based mascara. The stores sell special products for artificial eyelashes. Waterproof mascara to remove without harm is unlikely.
- Paint from the middle of the length. If you apply mascara from the roots, you can damage the adhesive base.
- Paint a few brush strokes. Several layers of mascara will only spoil the makeup and condition of the eyelashes.
Remove mascara, too, need to carefully. Cotton buds are not recommended. Replace them with your own hand made small fabric rollers. To remove mascara apply only low-fat lotions.
Your eyes will be framed with lush and long eyelashes only on condition of timely correction.
After the first building it is done in 2-3 weeks. Subsequent correction procedures are performed once a month.
The upper eyelid has about 110 continuously growing and renewing cilia. Correction is needed to remove hairs glued to heavily grown eyelashes and replace them with new ones. Otherwise they will fall out themselves, spoiling the appearance. The procedure rarely lasts more than an hour.
After 3-4 months, eyelash extensions are completely removed and updated. This is due to the expiration date of the used adhesive. For sensitive eyes, this period is shortened. Another reason for the mandatory replacement is the accumulation of dust, residues of cosmetics and excretions between the hairs, which can cause irritation.
How to remove the extended eyelashes at home
If you are too delayed with the procedure of correction and the eyelashes already have a frankly sloppy look, it is better to remove them. How to do it without harm yourself? The procedure is difficult and long, but quite doable at home.
- Means for removal of the increased eyelashes. Choose a gel, because the liquid preparation can get into the eyes, and the cream will last for a long time.
- Cotton pads.
- Eye makeup remover.
- Nourishing oil.
How to shoot - step by step instructions
- Close the treated eye and carefully apply a special tool on it using a microbrash.
- Wait for the amount of time specified in the instructions.
- Place a cotton pad under your eyelashes and use artificial vertical movements to remove the artificial hairs. If it was not possible to remove everything, wait a few more minutes for the gel to finally work.
- Remove glue with a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover.
- Treat your eyes with milk and wash.
- Apply castor, burdock or olive oil to your eyelashes to nourish and enhance growth. The procedure should last no more than 1.5 hours, otherwise irritation and temporary swelling of the eyelids is possible.
- Do the same with the other eye.
Replace a special tool for removing eyelash extensions can be a fat cream or any natural oil. After removing artificial hair, be sure to dedicate time to restoring your own.
Artificial eyelashes adorn the eyes, make the look attractive and fascinating. Take care of them every day, it is not difficult, right? After all, time is the smallest sacrifice in the name of beauty.