How to cook beet kvass at home? You need two main components - fresh vegetables and rye crackers. There are also more complex recipes with the addition of additional ingredients (sour cream, whey, dried fruit, etc.).
Sweet beet kvass. Traditional recipe
- Water - 2 l,
- Beets - 500 g,
- Sugar - 4 tablespoons,
- Brown bread crust - 1 pc.
- I rub the beets in a large grater. Dumped in the bank. Pour water and pre-dissolved granulated sugar. I throw a weathered crust of a black loaf.
- Cover with gauze top of the jar. Leave for 3 days warm. Once a day, stir the base. Then filtered, bottled or small banks.
Recipe for beet kvass by Bolotov
In the preparation of healing drink is nothing complicated. It ripens at the expense of the process of lactic fermentation, merciless to harmful microorganisms, but favorable for the preservation of stable beneficial bacteria. Thanks to the latest, beet kvass according to Bolotov has an excellent healing effect.
- Whey (store) - 2 l,
- Beets - 1 kg,
- Sour cream - 1 tsp,
- Sugar - 65 g.
- Beet grind with a food processor or rubbed on a grater. Throw in a 3-liter jar.
- To the whey add sour cream and sugar. I warm up the sweetened mixture with cottage cheese by-product to 35-40 degrees.
- Pour the whey with sugar and sour cream in a jar with a prepared root vegetable. Cover with a towel and leave to wander for 7 days.
- After 24 hours, traces of foam will appear, after 2-3 days mold will form. A single-celled fungus formed in the upper part of the can is carefully removed. I repeat the procedure several times during the week.
- After 7 days, the fermentation process will noticeably increase. I put Bolotovsky beet kvass for 24 hours in the fridge. Then again send in the heat. I wait 5 more days, not forgetting to clean the formation of mold in a timely manner.
- I take a multi-layer gauze, filter the drink, pour it into bottles.
Helpful advice. Bolotovsky kvass is an excellent tool for the normalization of the intestinal microflora and the general activity of the gastrointestinal tract. It is better to take in small portions (50 g), on an empty stomach, not more than 3 times a day. Optimally - one and a half hours before meals.
Recipe for Bolotovsky kvass from beet on water
Replace the whey can be a regular filtered water. Adding fragrant herbs will give kvass a special taste.
- Water - 2 l,
- Fresh beets - 800-1100 g,
- Sour cream 15 percent fat - 1 small spoon.
- Mint - 10 g.
- I rub on a grater well washed and peeled beets. I take the pot for cooking with a volume of 3 liters, I fill it at 2/3.
- Spread sour cream in a bowl, add water. Carefully interfere. The basis for enzymatic fermentation is ready.
- Poured into a jar of beets. I expose in a warm place for fermentation, not forgetting to close with a towel. I leave a few centimeters of free space to the neck.
- Every 2 days I take off the top of the formation of fungus.
- After 4-5 days, I filter kvass, get rid of sediment at the bottom. Thanks to the simple procedure, the drink will be more pleasant to the taste.
- Waiting for 10-12 days. Pour into bottles, add mint. Keep in the fridge.
How to make cleansing beet kvass?
Dosed consumption of the foamy product from the root - an excellent cleansing of the body from toxins and an excellent tool for general recovery at a modest price. Let's try to cook?
- Water - 3 l,
- Beets - 0.5 kg,
- Rye bread - 50 g,
- Yeast - 20 g,
- Sugar - 100 g
- Cooking beets. I clean and cut into slices. I put it in a saucepan and boil it. If desired, sliced root vegetables can be dried in the oven.
- I drain the resulting broth, separating it from the beetroot, topping up boiling water, throwing sugar, pieces of rye bread, yeast.
- Leave to wander for 2 days. Strain kvasok, send in the fridge to cool. Done!
Cooking kvass from beets to clean the liver
A simple recipe for healing beetroot drink with the addition of flour to combat liver ailments. Please note, kvass from beets for the treatment of the liver is not suitable for quenching thirst due to the enormous sugar content. It is needed in small doses for treatment. There are contraindications. I advise you to consult with a specialist before use.
- Water - 2 l,
- Beets - 1 kg,
- Sugar - 6 glasses,
- Flour - 2 tablespoons,
- Raisin - 600 g
- I cut vegetables into small cubes, after having cleaned and washed thoroughly. I shift to the bank.
- I put sugar and flour. I cover with a towel, put it in a warm place (not in the sun) for fermentation.
- Cooking time - 2 days. Two or three times a day I recommend mixing the contents in a jar.
- Two days later I add dried grapes to a jar with a drink, I fall asleep with 4 cups of sugar. I interfere, I expose to heat for a week. To improve the fermentation process do not forget to mix. Once a day is enough.
- After 7 days, filter the drink, pour it into the bottle. Take 1 tablespoon of medicinal beet product before meals.
Beet kvass with must for slimming
Beet-based drink is not the most high-calorie product in the kvass family (no more than 70 kcal per 0.1 l; 350 kcal in a large circle). The composition contains active ingredients and substances that accelerate metabolic processes in the body. Tasty and light beet kvass is recommended to be consumed on fasting days. I offer a diet recipe from vegetable and wort.
- Water - 2 l,
- Beets - 600 g,
- Wort (store, for rye drink) - 2 tablespoons.
- Carefully my beets, rubbed on a grater.
- I add mash to vegetable gruel, pour warm water.
- I put for 2-3 days in a warm place. The completion of the cooking process will be signaled by the independent dissolution of the muddy foam, the overall clarification of the drink.
Helpful advice. For flavor and unusual notes in the range of taste I recommend adding fresh mint.
The benefits and harm of beet kvass
Tezisno walk through the main advantages and disadvantages of beet kvass.
- Normalization of blood pressure, expansion and strengthening of the walls of blood vessels.
- Low calorie (compared to other varieties of kvass), active help in cleansing the body.
- Beneficial effect on metabolic processes.
- General improvement of the digestive tract.
Harm and contraindications
- The limited use (up to complete failure) for people with different forms of gastritis, ulcers, and other stomach problems.
- Not recommended for use by people with urinary and gallstone diseases.
Beet kvass is a useful refreshing drink and an aid in the fight against various diseases. There are many recipes for cooking, with a different set of ingredients and their percentage in the overall composition. Try, experiment and achieve a positive result. Successful fermentation, dear chefs!