A good housewife who constantly cooks and devotes a lot of time to cooking cannot do without a high-quality oven - the main kitchen attribute. Therefore, the question of how to choose a good gas and electric oven is always relevant.
The right choice of gas oven
Would you like to buy an oven? Pay attention to the gas model. The choice of such a kitchen appliance is not an easy and responsible task. The oven is a serious household appliances, the purchase of which is accompanied by considerable expenses. The quality of the dishes that you cook in it depends on the functionality, convenience and reliability.
Modern gas oven is a multifunctional device characterized by a complex structure. The right choice determines the level of pleasure when using the equipment. I will share step by step instructions for choosing a kitchen product.
- Dimensions. For a large kitchen, any oven will do. If there is no extra space, you should not panic. Manufacturers offer compact models.
- Control type. Almost all models are equipped with mechanical control, represented by handles and buttons. If you like a touch panel, such equipment is also sold.
- Additional functions. The range is wide: grill, automatic arson, convection, heating programs. If you constantly cook, additional functions will simplify cooking.
- Gas control. Gas is a potentially hazardous substance for health. Take care of safety. It is about the gas control function. The cold door, which will prevent burns of animals and children, will not interfere either.
- Type of. Having defined the criteria, choose the type of gas oven - built-in or independent. The first option effectively uses the kitchen space and increases the attractiveness of kitchen design. The free-standing oven provides ample opportunities for experimenting with space.
Now you imagine how to choose a good gas oven and what to look for. In my opinion, enough features: cold door, timer, grill and convection. If the budget is unlimited, buy a more expensive model.
How to choose an electric oven
Electric ovens are rapidly gaining popularity, because they are modern, beautiful and functional. They are characterized by a high level of security and help prepare delicious meals.
If you buy a new electric oven, read the material. This will help to get acquainted with the technical parameters of technology and make the right choice based on the capabilities and needs.
- Width. When choosing an electric oven, follow the width. Most often, the indicator is 60 centimeters, although there are wider and narrower models on the market. The height and depth parameters are the same.
- Functions. Even a small set of functions, including a timer and a temperature controller, is sufficient. Additional options speed up cooking, making it more diverse. We are talking about spits, combined modes and convector.
- Thermal probe. The most useful feature is the probe, a sensor that measures the temperature inside the product. If you want to cook the lamb in the oven, the device will help to check the readiness of the meat and protect your hands from burns.
- Control. Most often, electric ovens are equipped with electronic or electromechanical control. The first option offers advanced programming features. The second is characterized by simplicity and reliability. Regardless of the type of control on the oven, you will find a small display with which you can track the cooking.
- Cleaning. An important factor along with the design, type of control or number of modes. Cheap models do not boast advanced technology. Therefore, sponges and detergents are used to clean the inside. Progressive technology is completed with a catalytic or pyrolytic system. The first system decomposes pollution to water and carbon, the second burns them. To clean the oven will need one cloth or sponge.
- Security. Electric oven - a warehouse of security systems and protective functions. These include blocking modes, laminated glass, forced air circulation, automatic de-energization of the device and others.
- Options. Do not overlook other options, including a sound warning system, diagonal skewers, telescopic rails, glass docks, trays, baking molds and other accessories.
Now you know how to choose an electric oven. If cooking delicacies is a hobby, the purchase of a high-quality electric cabinet oven will make the hobby interesting and exciting.
I like to stand at the stove. This activity brings a good time. I am happy when my culinary masterpieces find sincere praise among loved ones.
Tips for choosing a built-in oven
It is difficult to find a cook who does without an oven. If at his disposal various devices with a huge number of functions, they will not replace a good oven, and that is a fact.
On the basis of what has been said, it is possible to draw simple conclusions that the oven should be present in every kitchen, and the question of how to choose a built-in oven is very relevant.
- Heating type. First determine the type of heating - electric or gas. Almost all electric ovens are characterized by ease of use and a decent set of features. At the same time, their use is accompanied by high energy consumption and requires powerful wiring. If you buy a gas model, you will have to purchase and install a strong hood. Otherwise, the cooking room will be filled with odors and harmful gases during cooking.
- Width. As I have already said, the width of the classic oven is sixty centimeters, but the indicator may vary. The main thing is that the equipment fits into the interior of the room and does not take up much space. The location should eliminate the need for bending and squatting when cooking.
- Functions. Before choosing a built-in oven, consider what options and features you will need. Having determined the optimal set, you can save money and do not overpay for useless options. The list of popular additions to the built-in oven includes: a timer, convection, a filter that absorbs odors and fats, a grill, a cold door, a thermal probe.
- Cleaning system. Pay special attention to the purification system, which is divided into catalytic and pyrolytic. Catalytic cleaning is represented by a special enamel that covers the inside of the oven. It splits fats well, so when cleaning it is enough to wipe with a napkin. Over time, the enamel loses its properties. As a result, the washing will have to use traditional methods. Pyrolytic cleaning involves the thermal treatment of contaminants.
I shared my own point of view on the choice of embedded technology. You can listen to the recommendations or ignore. I hope that the material will help in the acquisition of high-quality and reliable built-in cabinet oven, in which you cook pikeperch and many other delicious dishes.
How to clean the oven from fat and scale
Surely your family members like ruddy pies, meat casserole, or oven-cooked goose. When it comes to washing appliances, households quickly retreat, placing this difficult task on the chef's shoulders. I will share quick and effective ways to clean the oven from soot and grease.
To cope with the task at home with water and a sponge will not work. An effective cleaning agent is required. Hardware stores offer a huge range of cleaning products. In most cases, low-cost tools do not help fix the problem.
I recommend using products of famous brands, including "Amway", "Frosch" and others. They easily cope with all types of pollution. It is enough to treat the surface with a tool, wait a few hours and remove the dirt with a sponge.
Proven folk remedies
If there are no such funds, folk remedies will do. For cleaning, use soap, vinegar, baking soda, and even ammonia.
- Soap steam. Add a little detergent to the hot water, pour the mixture into a baking sheet and send it to the oven. Close the door, turn on the device and set the temperature to 120 degrees. After half an hour, turn it off, and after cooling, wipe the walls with a damp cloth.
- Ammonia. Damp a clean cloth in ammonia and wipe the oven from the inside. Close the door and leave the equipment alone until the next day. In the morning, dissolve a little detergent in hot water and wipe the oven with a damp cloth.
- Soap, soda and vinegar. Missed through the grater bar of soap put in a large bowl and pour a pop consisting of soda, vinegar and warm water. When the soap is dissolved, cover the oven walls with the mixture. After a few hours, remove the mixture with dirt using a rag.
I have it all. Now you know how to choose a good oven, how to properly wash the appliance with the help of purchased and popular remedies. I hope you make the right choice, and the salmon cooked in the oven will leave only pleasant memories.